miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2013

The second day with Darling and Ignaci in Havana

Your Tour Guide in Cuba

The second day we were like close friends. I forgot I was working and I felt free to share opinions and dreams. I realized we had a lot in common, no matter how distant we are.

I kept my “Gitana Tropical” as a present  and I hope they can enjoy  “Habanastation”, a film I promised and I could gave them before they left .

Saying goodbye was beautiful and touching. Darling almost made me cry with her words and I promised to memorize some dates (but not too many) so that I can go on sharing stories and dreams in between.

Thanks to both of you!!!

Your Tour Guide in Cuba

Your Tour Guide in Cuba

Your Tour Guide in Cuba

Your Tour Guide in Cuba

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...