viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2013

The Weekly family from Key West

From Key West to Havana

  This was more than just a tour. For three days I shared with this family from Key West. Lots of feelings and emotions were involved in this visit. Meeting Sarah and “memories” was amazing. I´m sorry I didn´t have my camera with me. Sorry I couldn´t get such great moments.
 
From Key West to Havana

From Key West to Havana
   I asked for some photos and here they are, the ones taken by      Ann and Dakin, a chance to show you how they look like. I guess that mango was Pavel´s present. It was delicious! And that boat in the Zapata Swamp made me hold my breath in a tribute to tenderness.
From Key West to Havana

From Key West to Havana

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...