miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2013

When there is a will, there is a way.

Tour in Havana Cuba

This family left their guided tour in Havana for the last three hours of the last day in Cuba. I was yearning to find the way to show them something new, and thanks God I realized sometimes we look around, but can´t see much if there isn´t someone to help us discover the meaning and the stories hidden on the top of a tower, in a simple garden or behind a common door.


Tour in Havana Cuba

Tour in Havana Cuba

Tour in Havana Cuba

Tour in Havana Cuba
 By noon we had finished our tour. I was really happy with the look in their eyes, and I wish they can remember those 180 minutes with me, in Old Havana. 

Tour in Havana Cuba

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...