sábado, 27 de julio de 2013

Been a tour guide for Hanno

Cuba tour guide
  It was so nice and so special. Dates and numbers were not really important. History came in the way of stories and feelings. This man from Netherland had a special connection with the buildings, the streets, people coming and going. Cuba was a postponed dream that finally came true, and I was there to share those moments. 


  Now Hanno knows a little more about us, Cubans, our music, dreams and hug efforts to make a better place. A friendly country where there is good and bad, but where the good ones make the difference.


  Do you have any questions for him? I know he is willing to share his emotions.

Cuba tour guide cementery colon
 Cuba tour guide cementery colon
 Cuba tour guide cementery colon
 Cuba tour guide havana park quijote
 Cuba tour guide callejón hammel
 Cuba tour guide callejón hammel
Cuba tour guide bus picture photography

2 comentarios:

  1. Madelein is the best tourguide I experienced during my travels. She is passioned about Cuba and Havana, she tunes the tour to your interests and tells you the stories that are not in the Lonely planet.......
    Her english is excellent and she is so very nice to be with.
    Don't waste your time and money and book her!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks a lot for your comments Hanno. I really apreciate your opinion. I do make my best to help you discover this Island. You make me find the inspiration to make it better each time and I learn a lot every day.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...