viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

No blue sky today in Havana



   Glenn came to Havana from London. He told me he had some expectations about this visit and guess which was number one? He was anxious to see our sunny sky…but, unfortunately, there was no blue sky today.
   It was cloudy all day long. Glenn doesn´t know it was easier to walk our narrowed streets and climb to see the Christ of Havana without the strong sun rays killing us, but even I missed the blue of our sky, especially when I saw these photos.  I hope tomorrow Glenn can finally discover the real colors of this island.




 
 
 
   For our second day tour we are planning to visit the modern part of the city and of course I’m going to share some details about it with you. (Glenn gave me permission to share these special moments)
   I promised him more than 4 paragraphs, but we walked so hard today that my feet hurt. So I swear I´m going to write a longer text after tomorrow (only if my feet survive these long walks)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...